Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Filming Location 1 Preview

Today I went to check out my first filming location site, and I must say, it is pretty cool! Right when I got there, there was such a lonely and suspenseful vibe that I got, and I immediately thought it would be perfect for the shoot.

Although it is a great location for my opening scene, a few issues did run through my mind while I was out there. First of all, the weather plays a huge roll in when I am going to film, my priority is to film during the evening/sunset time.  I was just reading up on the Weather Channel's website, and it looks like we are going to be experiencing multiple showers throughout the rest of the week, which means the my daylight priority might not even be an available option. Quite honestly, I would still like to try shooting this scene in the rain to add that extra element of suspense. So either way, I will be satisfied either way.

Here are a few pictures that I took at the filming location:
One of the entrances to the main forest area.




Inside the forest: A small trail that leads throughout. 

Selfie of me at the entrance to one of the trails!


This is an area right across from the forest.
It has a bunch of trees and I think at the
right time of day, a few quick
shots here could look really nice. 

This is an area right across from the forest. 
It has a bunch of trees and I think at the 
right time of day, a few quick 
shots here could look really nice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment