Thursday, March 31, 2016

Production Schedule

Finally! The storyboard is complete and I am just about ready to enter the production phase. I cannot wait to take all of my visions that I have written out and express them through the lens of my camera. Here is when I am planning on shooting:

Since Friday (4/1) is the only day there are going to be clear skies, I am going to film that first scene that afternoon/evening.

On Saturday (4/2), I will begin going over those shots I filmed on Friday just to make sure everything is well lit, and I mastered all of the shot compositions that I wanted to. Also, I will also get some input from some of my classmates to see what they think so far.

On Sunday (4/3), I will be filming part two at my house. Since I am home, I have easy access to all of my lighting/technical equipment.

I am very excited to begin filming and cant wait to show you all some of the raw footage later on!



No comments:

Post a Comment