Saturday, March 19, 2016

Storyboarding



I have decided to storyboard this film opening so I have a much better idea of what I need to do hen filming. It is such a useful to to have as it truly guides me step by step on what I need to do in order to take what I have written down and create it to look the same on the screen. Storyboarding is the process of putting our ides into illustrations in a graphic organizer. Each illustration is representative of a shot. Below the illustration is a short description of what type of shot or camera movement is taking place and what is happening in the shot. This process is key for organizational purposes but also allows us to think about our decisions and how we truly want to tell this story.

1 comment:

  1. What's up Drew! Right when I saw your name on the list I was going to comment on I got excited because I knew your project would be cool and I wasn't disappointed. I like your idea and even though the weather won't be good this week(which you expressed as a concern) I hope you are able to get all of your work without a hiccup.
    The ONLY thing I would say to improve your blog is just to make it more colorful. It's a little bland so if you could try to make it have some more personality that would make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete