Tuesday, March 15, 2016

It's Almost Filming Time!

It's almost that time! As I am in the process of concluding some of my plans, I wanted to jump ahead a little further just to get a head start in making sure I have the right equipment for when I begin filming. Some equipment that I already have should do the trick. I will be using a Canon T3i with a 24-105mm lens for a majority of my shots. This is a very standard universal lens for both filming and taking photos. Attached to my camera will be a RODE shotgun microphone that will be used for some natural sounds. Anther camera I will be using is a DJI Osmo. This piece of technology is a very unique one in many ways. The camera shoots in both 1080p and even 4k, and it's just slightly bigger than the size of a golf ball! It is attached to a handle that is equipped with a 3-axis gimbal that will give me some of the smoothest and steadiest shots. This will come in handy if I decide to incorporate any long shots in my opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment