Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Idea Recovery

I just got back from visiting my new filming location. It is right next to my backyard so I will always have easy access to get there once I begin filming. Before I get more into that, I would like to release the new title to my new idea. It is called... Finders, Keepers, the genre being action and adventure. According tho some statistics I have found on the web, "Adventure" is the second most popular movie drama since 1995.


Not only did I choose this genre just because it is one of both myself and the country's favorites, but there is so much that can be done within this genre to "wow" the viewers.

I chose the title Finders Keepers essentially because it is what the film is basically about; a young man who finds a hidden treasure right in his backyard, but little does he know, it is something that others have been searching for, for many years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment