Saturday, March 12, 2016

What makes a film unique?
Throughout the years of creating video content, one major element that is key when creating a piece is having it stand out from the rest. Before working on any product, the first questions I ask myself are, “What is going to make your video stand out?” And “What elements are you going to use within this production that will help you do so?” It is very important to add your signature to your piece. What I mean by this is using elements and certain techniques that will put your thumbprint on it. I want people to look at my work and within just a few minutes or seconds of watching, they already know that what they are watching was made by me. Another question that I ask myself once I have answered the two questions above is, “What will make people care and what to keep watching what you are creating?” This part always stumps me, because this is what the whole purpose of creating a great film is. Overall, i have learned to make it relatable, clear, and use specific techniques that grab the viewer’s attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment